The Dutchman, also known as «The Iceman.» Author of, The Way of the Iceman and Becoming the Iceman.
Wim Hof has not only helped advance scientific understanding, but also accomplished extraordinary feats of human endurance, including 21 Guinness World Records. Here are some of his most memorable achievements:
- Running a half marathon above the Arctic Circle, barefoot only wearing shorts
- Swimming underneath ice for 66 meters
- Hanging on one finger at an altitude of 2,000 meters
- Climbing the highest mountains in the world while wearing only shorts
- Running a full marathon in the Namib Desert without drinking
- Standing in a container while covered in ice cubes for extended periods of time
- Shown scientifically, that the autonomous nervous system related to the innate immune response, can be willfully influenced, something that was previously unknown to science
During his speech, Wim will share which of his techniques anyone can use today to deal with the stress, anxiety, and other consequences of the crisis, as well as help to focus on important goals. Wim will also be happy to answer some of the questions from the participants of our forum.